Roma Leathers Genuine Leather Multi-Pocket Crossbody Purse Bag

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011DH4M4I/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B011DH4M4I&linkCode=as2&tag=moumycam08-20&linkId=UNMZAYLHYA2UQXGT
One Review from Amazon:

"I absolutely love this little purse! I wanted something small and protected for my upcoming trip to NYC, yet I wanted to make sure I was able to carry all of the essentials. This purse is a perfect size and has so much room! I had trouble trying to visualize the size of it when I was debating whether to buy it, so I took a picture of of it next to a regular 16.9 oz water bottle for size reference. The water bottle will fit in the largest part of the purse and you can still zip it, but the water bottle would need to be at an angle, and I'm not sure there would be room for anything else in that compartment"

Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments: